Cut out of the family Will?

Posted by:

Many people are not aware that they may have the right to challenge the Will in circumstances where they have not been provided with adequate provision for their proper maintenance and support.

If you are the deceased’s spouse, child or dependant and you believe that the deceased’s Will has failed to provide you with what you believe to be a fair and proper proportion of the deceased’s estate then you may possess the right to seek the Court’s discretion to alter the terms of the deceased’s Will.

Please feel free to contact our experienced solicitors that would be more than happy to provide you with the proper advice in this area of extremely complex law.